In response to feedback from users, we have made some changes to the UKCP09 website. The work has been led by the Environment Agency and delivered in partnership with the Met Office with funding from Defra. You will still find all of the same, high-quality climate data, but we have made it easier to access and understand.
The main changes that you will notice when using the site are:
- We now have a section on Using Climate Projections that provides an introduction to UKCP09 and helps you find what information is most suitable for your needs. Learn more about this in the Understanding how to use UKCP09 update.
- Our Maps & key findings selector provides a user-friendly way to quickly access headline messages, maps and graphs for the UK and its regions. Learn more about this in the Maps and key findings selector update.
- The Reports & guidance pages have been refreshed to make it easier to find and understand the resources you need. Learn more about this in the Reports and guidance tables update.
- We have added some new case studies and made it easier to find the projects that are most relevant to your work. Learn more about this in the Case studies update.
- And... we have updated the Help section so that it provides all of the support you need in one place. Find out more about this in the Help and support update.
We hope you find the changes helpful. We are looking to continually improve the site and would welcome your feedback.
If you are new to the site, we recommend you read the Using Climate Projections pages.